- In the Box iPad Pro USB-C Charge Cable (1 meter) 20W USB-C Power Adapter
- Liquid Retina XDR display 12.9-inch (diagonal) mini-LED backlit Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology 2D backlighting system with 2596 full‑array local dimming zones 2732-by-2048-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) ProMotion technology Wide color display (P3) True Tone display Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating Fully laminated display Antireflective coating1.8% reflectivity SDR brightness: 600 nits max XDR brightness: 1000 nits max full screen, 1600 nits peak (HDR content only)
- Supports Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- Apple M2 chip 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores 10-core GPU 16-core Neural Engine 100GB/s memory bandwidth
- Media engine Hardware-accelerated H.264, HEVC, ProRes, and ProRes RAW Video decode engine Video encode engine ProRes encode and decode engine
- Camera Pro camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide cameras Wide: 12MP, ƒ/1.8 aperture Ultra Wide: 10MP, ƒ/2.4 aperture, and 125° field of view 2x optical zoom out Digital zoom up to 5x
- Video Recording 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps (Wide) 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- TrueDepth Camera 12MP Ultra Wide camera, 122° field of view ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Speakers Four speaker audio
- Sensors Face ID LiDAR Scanner Three-axis gyro Accelerometer Barometer Ambient light sensor
- Face ID Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition Unlock iPad Secure personal data within apps Make purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and Apple Books
- Power and Battery10 iPad Pro 11-inch Built-in 28.65-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Operating System iPadOS 16 iPadOS comes with powerful features and built-in apps designed to take advantage of the unique capabilities of iPad.
There are no reviews yet.