Last Updated on
About this item
Google Chromecast Ultra:
- A better way to get 4K video and more to your TV
Simply use your mobile device to stream your favorite TV shows, movies and more to the TV. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery.
- Stream in up to 4K Ultra HD and HDR
4K Ultra HD and HDR* enables crisper picture and deeper colors. Even without a 4K TV, Chromecast Ultra delivers the best picture quality possible for your TV.
- Faster streaming speeds and more reliable connectivity
Get faster load times and smoother streaming. Comes with a built-in optional Ethernet adapter for slow WiFi connections.
- Watch content from thousands of your favorite mobile apps
Enjoy 4K-enabled content from Netflix and YouTube, plus discover thousands of apps at chromecast.com/apps*
*Some providers do not make 4K available. Certain apps require subscriptions.
- Set up your Chromecast Ultra in 3 simple steps
- Chromecast Ultra is super-easy to set up
- Plug Chromecast Ultra into your TV and power. Then visit chromecast.com/setup
- Connect your phone, tablet, or laptop to same WiFi network as your TV
- Tap the Cast button in a Cast-enabled app to stream content from your phone to your TV.
*To view content in 4K or HDR, a 4K- or HDR-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required. Minimum OS and broadband requirements are at g.co.cast/req
Some providers do not make 4K available. Certain apps require subscriptions
- What’s in the Box:
- Chromecast Ultra
- Power cable
- Power adapter with Ethernet port
|Manufacturer Part Number||
1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
4.90 x 4.80 x 2.60 Inches