Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display¹
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)³
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a business number and a personal number on the same iPhone.
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging⁴
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes).
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately