Apple iPhone X 256GB Silver
- With FaceTime (USA, UK, Singapore Region)
- With 1 Year Apple Warranty (Claimable from any Apple Store Worldwide*)
- 5.8″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1125 x 2436, 16M Colors
- Apple A11 Bionic, Hexa-core 2.39 GHz
- 3GB RAM, 256GB ROM
- 7 MP Front & Dual 12MP + 12MP Back Camera
With 1 Year Apple Warranty (Claimable from any Apple Store Worldwide*)
With FaceTime (import from FaceTime Enable Regions USA, UK, Singapore & Others)
What exactly is the FaceTime?
FaceTime is an Apple video telephony application that allows you to call, chat, and share your thoughts with any of your friends by using Apple devices. Apple’s FaceTime service is free to use but does require an Apple ID, Cellular connection (3G/4G) or a Wi-Fi connection.
Facetime in Pakistan:
PTA has restricted access, stopped all FaceTime features and notified all mobile phone companies (Telenor, Warid, Mobilink, Ufone, Zong) that have recently launched the iPhone models to block FaceTime app.
But if person purchases an iPhone model from outside Middle East (Pakistan/SaudiaArabia/UAE), FaceTime app will work perfectly. This is because access is controlled on the handset and coded for region specific hardware by Apple.